Saturday, November 15, 2008

My 10.5 laps of three 12 hours of Temecula

First race of the 12 hours of Temecula, January 2008. I got super sick. Did 60 miles and barfed my guts out and had to go home. 6 laps

Second race of the 12 hours of Temecula, June 2008. I was leading the race into the 4th lap and I was feeling stronger than ever. I crashed and snapped my right brake reservoir, bent my rear hanger and put 3 kinks in my chain. My day was done. 3.5 laps

Third race of the 12 hours of Temecula, November 2008 (today). I crashed right at the end of the first lap. I was running strong and looking forward to a great day. No such luck! I dislocated my right knee. As luck would have it, it didn't hurt a bit because of the served nerve path due to two prior knee surgeries. Oh wait, is that really luck? I planned to being off the bike for a while anyway and then start training for next season. 1 lap

First race of the 2009 season, the 12 hours of Temecula, January 2009. I'm going to kill that
b!#&h

1 comment:

Greg said...

Really... damn you... I guess I'll have to start showing to these things so you'll ride further! Hope to see you in January. Greg