Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sometimes I feel like a cycling crash test dummy . I hope that none of my crashing adventures ever include any of my friends

I crash often and for some reason I keep getting back on. I guess it all boils down to I just love to ride my bike. I have not touched a mountain bike now for a month and it hurts pretty bad. I've been shelling out the road miles getting ready for the 09 season of endurance racing. Oh did I also mention the fact that it's freaking freezing outside! I'm allergic to the cold. I start shaking all over and get the overwhelming urge to pile on the clothes. It's a horrific sight. Go ahead call me a wimp....

All I have to say is that this next season I will complete all three races at the 12 hours of Temecula in one piece! Leadville is going to be done in less than 10 hours and the AMC is going to once again be the greatest event I have ever taken part in! If you do only one race this next season, this has to be it!

No comments: