Thursday, October 9, 2008

I went to bed feeling kind of sick and woke up worse! When I came home from work today I felt like dog poo and had the energy of a brick. It figures that my body decided to go south the day after I paid for this Sundays race.Things could be worse I suppose.
After along nap brought on by some cold medicine I started poking around the Internet. I don't know how I started looking at the different signs in the world but I rather enjoyed it and here are few of my favorites.

I wish I could breath threw my nose right now and walk without my legs shaking.....




























































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: