Monday, October 6, 2008


There are two more races for me this season and I'm as ready as I can be. The Fall Classic on Oct 12th in Big Bear and the 12 Hours of Temecula on Nov. 15th. I have not raced sense the AMC and I have been chomping at the bit to toe the line again. I havn't raced as much as I wanted to this year but I have a couple hands full of races I plan on racing next season. I have found that the longer races suit me better than anything ellse. I think it's because the tension is lower and I don't constantly have other racers around me. I'm a sucker when it comes to others pushing the pace and then I explode. In the longer races I feel like i'm in more control and I can concentrate on keeping the calories and electrolites at steady levels. Or it can be that I'm just a little lazy and really hard efforts in shorter races kill me. Who knows?

No comments: